Spring 2012 Finals are over, and the Summer semester doesn't begin for another 4 weeks! Time to scream! WOOHOO!!!
I successfully survived another semester of school! Hooray!
Summer is around the corner, and I get to spend time with family and friends, clean my house, swim in the pool, and take a little vacation (from my full-time job) before returning to online school for the summer.Yippee!
I started my little break with a baby shower for my wonderful Sis (in-law), with more creativity than I have shown in my personal life in a while! After that was finished, I thought, "Gee, I should really post this in a blog!" which led me to the brilliant idea of starting a blog about being a hostess! :-)
While I was making that blog, I realized I should really start a blog about potty-training too, since that has been such a huge part of my life and an area of major success for me. After all, most people only worry about potty-training one or maybe two kids at a time, but in childcare we have as many as 18 kids to potty-train simultaneously! (Yes, you can just imagine the stress and meltdowns that could comes with that task! It really is a calling!) This potty-train blog is aimed more at my friends and professional acquaintances, but I'm sure it will find a broader audience eventually. I just hope it helps, as I add more and more to it. :)
Those are my pet projects for now, as I fill my would-be school time during this little break.
Happy Pre-Summer time y'all!
Love,
Ashley
...And because I really would LIKE to post a pic with every blog post, I will use an older one from a summer break YEARS ago! (Heck, it was a really fun summer!)

So glad you are getting a break! Enjoy. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! :-D
ReplyDelete