2012 was a quick-but-intense year for us, but it has come to a close! We ended the year by moving to a new home where we will be saving some money for future plans.
Christmas was a time for love and sharing God's word. I felt so very blessed to participate in ministries this Christmas! My favorite was the nativity dramas we did. God is good!
God has really blessed us this year with challenges, growth, encouragement, and grace. He is good, all the time!
God afforded us the opportunity to move to a new home, for which I'm very thankful, but I definitely felt overwhelmed moving during Christmas time! In the future, I think I'm going to use colorful duct tape (like Diana used, wink, wink) to break up the depressing monotony of brown cardboard boxes everywhere (and I do mean EVERYWHERE)!
Well, here I go into 2013, the year I will graduate with my BA and start graduate school (God willing). Matt and I will also be turning 30 this year (yikes!) and will celebrate 10 years since we started dating. 10 years feels like a really long time when we think about all we have been through together, all the good times and not-so-good times too. We've come a long way!
Happy New Year all!
Love in Christ,
Ash
No comments:
Post a Comment