God is good, all the time, and all the time, God is good!
God has blessed me in so many ways, and some new blessings have come this Spring.
I am graduating in 3 weeks with my Bachelor degree in Sociology. God has blessed me in so many ways in regards to my education. I'm so grateful, and I give Him praise! All glory is God's. I could do nothing without Him.
I am moving into administration now, as I have accepted the Assistant Director position that recently opened at my local preschool. Glory be to God, all praise and honor is His alone!
I have hoped over the past several years to achieve both of these goals, specifically, before my 30th birthday. God answers prayers! I praise His glorious name!
He is the Lord of lords and King of kings! All praise and glory to Him! Thanks be to God for all He does, all He is, all He has done, and all He has yet to do! My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, is the greatest joy, and I am so very blessed to know Him!
This is the day the Lord has made!
No comments:
Post a Comment