Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Praise Report

I have to give God all the glory for the wonderful things going on in our life right now. We are on the brink of some incredible things, and I'm so excited to see them come! I am waiting on a couple of things to be completed before I announce or post pictures, but when I do, I will be absolutely elated to share God's work! In the mean time, I thank God and praise Him for the work He continues to do in our lives, and the things I know still await us.

For the record, it isn't a baby yet, I know that's what so many are waiting for, but I do expect that in the near future. We have a plan for that too. I will share that plan later, but for now, please know that our baby is not in the cards just yet. Our baby is still yet to come.

Love always,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment