The quest continues. I'm going to finally get my bachelor degree and go on to grad school. I don't want to post too many details on here, but can discuss it privately. We are also still on the quest to parenthood. Unfortunately I have no news there. When I do have something to report, I will shout it from the mountain tops.
So, what's new? Just my latest education endeavors. Living in this particular community, it is hard to move up in jobs without more education. To be a worthy competitor in the job market in my field and in fields I aspire to, more degrees are required. A lot of people here already did the undergrad thing, but I can surpass them with more education and hands-on experience.
Also, with our quest for parenthood continuing, I want to be better equipped to contribute more to our income, have better benefits, and be more prepared to handle anything that comes our way. The bachelor degree I'm getting can get my foot in the door, but the master's degree should really open the door and invite me in. That's the plan anyway.
So... Stay tuned for more...
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment