Saturday, September 10, 2011

Updates

Why do I always post updates when I really have nothing to post? :-) Well, today is the same. I have plenty up in the air, but nothing to report yet. I guess I'm just waiting to have something to report, and want my loyal readers to know I have yet to experience any changes, because I will surely blog right away when I do (or soon thereafter).

I have applied for yet another job/career. This new one would be a fantastic move for me professionally as well as personally. Again, I don't want to post any specifics yet until I have some progress on it. Maybe it is a fear of internet intimacy or maybe disappointment, but either way, I don't want to share information without certainty.

I am another month into the Quest for Parenthood with nothing to report as of yet, but we have done some research on Foster Parenting. We want to wait at least 6 months to a year before even starting that process. We want more certainty on everything else before we start on a journey there that will bring children who desperately need certainty, consistency, and stability.

Health-wise, I'm still trying to stay healthy while being realistic about my own habits and tendencies. I hate to get in over my head and just completely bail out. I have been cooking well-balanced, delicious meals for us every night after work for a few weeks now, which is really fulfilling on top of feeling great and healthy, but that's nothing new, just a little more focused than it was before.

My weight is on a plateau right now (at least I am maintaining though, not gaining) from the summer heat limiting my workouts, but I expect to start up those lunchtime workouts again soon with the fall weather (Thank God!). I'm really looking forward to my regular daily exercise again!

There you have it, I guess, an update without any real news. What can you gather from this so-called "update"? Well, I guess there is some reassurance in knowing that I will update even if there isn't anything new to learn. I look forward to sharing news with you when I have it.

Love to all!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment